The Africa Hope Fund’s successful projects in Zambia so far include:
- Sponsorship of 30 children to attend secondary school and college.
- Building 6 new classrooms and a library for a dilapidated primary school, increasing the student body from 320 to 730.
- Funding local scouting patrols who find and arrest poachers, locate snares, and rescue animals caught in snares.
- Conservation education programs and classes for local children, several of whom now have careers in wildlife conservation.
- The first three detection dogs in Zambia who find elephant ivory, rhino horns, bush meat, other wildlife contraband, guns and ammunition.